|Salary||£35k - 55k per year + Overtime + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Pension + Flexible Working Hours|
Job Title: Requirements Engineer
Pay Range/details: Up to circa £55,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Our defence client is currently recruiting for an experienced Requirements Engineer or Systems Engineer who enjoys the aspects of requirements capture, who is looking for the next career move. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the Radio Frequency Seekers department, responsible for the definition of system and subsystem design.
An incredibly supportive and progressive business with real potential to be the company you want to call ‘home’ for the long term, with genuine career progression opportunities.
You’ll be employed in Stevenage or Bristol, with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis with flexible hours.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work within this role, you must be a British National and be able to obtain SC or DV clearance.
This role will require 3 days per week on site on average.
Key Responsibilities – Requirements Engineer
- Supporting a range of activities from system design through to system validation.
- Working as a team, accountable for supporting complex weapon programmes, working with our Customers and Suppliers towards developing and integrating the next generation RF missile seekers.
- Work with a variety of seeker disciplines, to synthesise the needs of all our stakeholders and ensure the true system needs are met.
- There are roles available across multiple Seeker programmes, including those in their assessment phase such as Future Cruise Anti-Ship Weapon (FC/ASW) and Meteor, developing ground-breaking technologies including Active Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESAs) and highly integrated multi-mode sensors.
- Requirements management toolset (e.g., DOORs)
- Define and conduct systems studies to inform requirements.
- Data analysis and technical report writing skills.
Qualifications & Requirements – Requirements Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team.
- Knowledge of MBSE, Software or firmware knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of RF systems and digital signal processing desirable
- Knowledge of performance Model Development processes desirable
- Experience in, or appreciation of, task package management
- Experience in product verification and validation
- Experience across the full product lifecycle
- Hardware experience or an interest in Hardware
- Strong programme management skills – including budgets, risks, and opportunities.
What we can offer – Requirements Engineer
- Annual bonus
- Paid Overtime
- Annual Salary Increase
- Life Assurance
- Career Progression
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team!
For more information on this role, please contact Annabel Clifford on 01453 829 536 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Requirements Engineer, Systems Engineer, V & V Engineer, Validation engineer, MBSE or Model Based Systems Engineer may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.