|Salary||£10.78 - 10.78 per hour + Holiday Pay|
Job Title: Repairs Administrator
Pay Range/details: £10.78 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
My client, based in Minchinhampton, Stroud, is looking for a Repairs Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for managing the repairs of products being returned to site.
Key Responsibilities – Repairs Administrator
- Managing all returns, warranty and chargeable products through the repair system and out to dispatch - including cost, final check, invoice and dispatch documents
- Responding and resolving repairs queries and enquiries received via phone and email
- Organising service exchanges
- Supplying sub-assembly parts and information to authorised repair centres and distributors
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety at all times
- Other duties as and when required
Qualifications & Requirements – Repairs Administrator
- Proven customer support experience, ideally within a manufacturer repairs or warranties environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills & ability to meet deadlines and standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office
What we can offer – Repairs Administrator
- On site parking
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.78 per hour
- Hours of work - Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm (with ½ hour lunch break) & Friday, 8:30am-2:30pm
- Immediate start
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who are currently an Administrator, Repairs Administrator or Warranty Administrator may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.