|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, to join their business on a permanent basis within their Regulatory Affairs Team.
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist who ideally has the following skills:
- Must be degree qualified in Natural Science, Engineering or Medical Technology.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience in a regulatory role within medical devices or a quality position.
- Must have an understanding of OMS and ISO 13485.
- Experience with Medical Device Regulation (MDR) and Medical device Directive (MDD).
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to undertake some technical writing duties.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.