|Salary||£45k - 52k per year + 25% bonus|
Role – Regional Sales Manager
Location – North East & Scotland
Salary - £45,000 - £52,000 + 25% bonus + Company car / Car Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join an established engineering company. This market leading engineering business, operating in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and oil & gas.
The Regional Sales Manager will deliver sustainable profitable sales growth through establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base within the region. Must be able to attend visits to HQ in Macclesfield, plus regional customer meetings within the Northeast and Scotland
- To deliver a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned customer base to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations of the business as laid out in yearly appraisals.
- Aligning the company portfolio to best serve the customer’s strategic and tactical business goals and objectives including senior executive, operational, engineering and procurement personnel.
- Identifying business opportunities within the customer’s operations where the company solutions may add value.
- To ensure that the value of the company solutions are clearly understood and effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and personnel in the customer organisation.
- Work with the central commercial team to supply market pricing Intel and suggested pricing strategies.
- Supply Specific market sector information offering an overview of the market place
- Supply & critique Business volumes to develop accurate sales forecasting.
- Supply the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner.
- This role requires the holder to travel mostly within UK but other travel could be necessary on occasion and to be able to work flexible hours as workload demands.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact at all levels (internally and externally)
- Business development, B2B selling, advanced sales account management skills
- Knowledge of AD&E markets
- Ability to develop a sales strategy to secure new business wins
- Proven ability to develop new customers and opportunities
- Relevant Engineering / Sales qualification
- Preferably educated to a HNC standard or higher, in engineering or materials based subject
- Be able to clearly position and sell company value proposition to the customer at all levels from Operations Management to Senior Executive within the customer organisation
- Develop and sustain a strategic and trusted customer relationships
- Be self-motivated and show great drive and commitment to be successful
- Annual bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension – match contribution from 4% – 10%
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.