Job Title: Recruitment Support
Reporting to: Business Manager
To contribute towards quarterly and annual target through billed revenue, through any of the following.
- Personally recruiting for vacancies for clients
- Develop working relationships with your clients and be recognised as a trusted business partner
- Provide a value-added service to your key accounts ensuring that you deliver a recruitment service that exceeds their expectations
- Recognised as an expert in your field
Billed revenue should be achieved through adherence to the recruitment lifecycle and therefore providing the highest level of customer service to candidates and clients.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual targets, both individual and cumulative team.
- Working in Head Office, the role is to deliver to one or more of its major clients.
- Ensuring client candidate supply number requirements, attendance and attrition levels are achieved in line with SLA / KPI and required deadlines.
- Searching for candidates in order to fulfil client requirements, this can include but not limited to advertising positions and managing response, searching job boards and attending PR events such as jobs fairs or networking events.
- Interviewing candidates both via the telephone or face to face using the relevant agreed process.
- Assessing candidates to ensure their suitability for the role using the relevant agreed process.
- Being a point of contact for the client (visually where possible) and helping complete required account operational tasks as directed.
- Completing other tasks as required in a timely manner including updating candidate database / management information, dealing with candidate queries, being on site for inductions etc.
- Resolving all client and candidate queries / issues as necessary to ensure effective service delivery is achieved.
- Assisting and taking an active role in the management of worker performance.
- Ensuring that payroll is processed in a timely manner with any involvement required.
- Identifying additional sales leads where possible by speaking to candidates and escalating this information as required.
- Provide an on call service on a rotation basis.
- Assist the Business Manager in any special assignments / projects as requested, always ensuring confidentiality.
- Work within requirements of our quality and environmental certificates at all times.
Experience and Skills
Previous experience gained within a recruitment environment is desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional customer service and client management skills
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent man management skills with a positive and persuasive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of numeracy / literacy
- Strong IT skills, use Microsoft suite of packages
- Sense of urgency
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.