|Salary||£17500 - £18500|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading technical engineering recruitment business, experiencing ongoing significant growth. For the right candidate full training will be provided, to succeed in the role you will be articulate, self-motivated and driven.
Existing Omega team members who have previously held this position and demonstrated a desire to succeed along with strong financial achievements have progressed to senior consultant and management level positions. We offer a proven training program along with a competitive target-based bonus scheme.
- Proactively work within an experienced team of recruitment consultants to source engineering professionals on both a permanent and contract basis.
- Utilise specialist job boards and the in-house CRM to identify suitable candidates through in person and telephone screening.
- Identify sales leads for your consultant to follow up from your in-depth candidate conversations.
- Over time grow to support client relationships including regular client contact.
- Arrange interviews and undertake candidate interview preparation, offer management and diligent aftercare.
- Responsible for supporting the team or consultant you are working with to achieve their monthly goal through strong personal contribution.
Education and Training
Preferably educated to A-level or equivalent or at least 5 GCSEs grade A-C including Maths and English.
- Some exposure within a sales environment or customer service environment is desirable, as a minimum you will have worked in an environment where you have had to demonstrate excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional customer service and client management skills.
- Positive and persuasive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of numeracy / literacy.
- Strong IT skills, use Microsoft suite of packages
Apply online or send your CV to Kris.Smith@omegaresource.co.uk