Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Reporting to: Business Manager
To achieve quarterly and annual target through billed revenue, through any of the following.
- Identify, Develop and Fill new business
- Work on accounts managed by colleagues
- Billed revenue should be achieved through adherence to the recruitment lifecycle and therefore providing the highest level of customer service to candidates and clients.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual margin targets.
Completion of the following as an individual -
- Weekly KPI’s
- Group sales activity
- Speculative CV submission
- Quarterly customer review meetings with key account customers
- Any other performance activity as directed by your Business Manager
- Investigating and selling recruitment services to clients, all business opportunities for the group should be investigated and cross selling achieved wherever possible.
- Data should be captured regarding PSL expiry dates, tendering processes, and relevant contacts.
- Understanding all aspects of your team’s chosen field of expertise. Investigating and obtaining new business opportunities through networking within this sector.
- Develop, implement, and review on a regular basis a structured individual and team business plan to achieve new and repeat business.
- Regular (Monthly/Quarterly) review meetings with clients
- Assist the Recruitment Director in any special assignments / projects as requested, always ensuring confidentiality.
- Work within requirements of our quality and environmental certificates at all times.
- Providing Out of Hours service to both clients and candidates (team rota basis)
Experience and Skills
Previous experience gained within the recruitment market, ideally within an industrial/ manufacturing sector, or within other specialist recruitment markets. Demonstrable experience of billings in excess of £100k in a 12-month period.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional customer service and client management skills.
- Strong sales and customer facing skills.
- Excellent management skills with a positive and persuasive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of numeracy / literacy.
- Strong IT skills, use Microsoft suite of packages
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.