|Salary||£25k - 30k per year + + £50k OTE|
Role Recruitment Consultant
Division Technical Engineering
Salary £25k- £30k + Benefits OTE £50k uncapped
Location We offer true hybrid working so you can split your own hours at home and in our serviced offices in Leeds.
We are growing at an exciting rate and ready to grow our team of engineering and technical recruiters. We are a loyal team, part of the Specialist Division within Staffline plc, we have a combined experience of well over 50 years!
We recruit in FMCG, engineering, technical, sales and marketing, life sciences and supply chain. We are looking for recruiters as well as 360 consultants, Resourcers and anyone in-between with a passion to learn, work hard and be rewarded with excellent commission schemes (for all levels) with the largest recruiter in the UK&I.
Who are we looking for?
Having the right attitude, personality and drive is more important than experience. Whilst we are recruiting 360 consultants there are also opportunities to grow your own team and become managing consultants and future business managers.
Our clients are loyal, the market is booming, and we recruit in the temporary and permanent market. You will join a warm desk with active vacancies with all the tools and opportunity to grow your desk and earn uncapped commission!
As we are a part of Staffline plc, the benefits are vast as well as the standard laptop, mobile phone and 5% pension contribution, we have industry leading benefits including:
- Discounts at major stores and supermarkets including cashback and exclusive offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tusker™ car hire scheme
- SmartTech™ scheme (interest free Currys PC World gadgets)
- A brand-new Medicare healthcare scheme for families of up to 6 (set to save families a fortune!)
- 33 days holiday (rising each year you’re with us)
- Extra days holiday to take on your birthday (because who wants to work on your birthday?)
- Paid days off for charity work
- £250 reward for employee of the month
- A leading employee assistance programme
- 4 times death in service benefit
- Our very own learning platform to aide your career development at your own time and pace.
The list goes on...
For an informal chat please contact James Forsyth Business Manager on (07786 116356) or send your CV to email@example.com
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
recruitment consultant, 360 recruitment consultant, resourcer, recruitment advisor, talent acquisition specialist, engineering recruitment consultant, graduate recruitment consultant, trainee recruitment consultant,
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.