|Salary||£10.78 - 10.78 per hour|
Job Title: Receptionist
Pay Range/details: £10.78 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
My client, based in Minchinhampton, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and those who telephone into the company, as well as provide administrative support to other departments across the company.
Key Responsibilities – Receptionist
- Responsible for the Reception area
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing suppliers and vendors
- Receiving and handling incoming calls to the main switchboard
- Receiving and allocating all incoming post and other deliveries at Reception
- Booking and coordinating travel, accommodation and hospitality for visitors to the company
- Maintaining office stationery
- Working with the Purchasing Team on ordering supplies
- Providing administrative support to the Business Development Team as and when required
- Other duties as and when required
Qualifications & Requirements – Receptionist
- Previous experience within a Receptionist/Administrator role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle, respond and resolve telephone enquiries in a professional manner
- Strong computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Proficient with CRM systems and MRP/ERP systems is desired but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage various deadlines and duties
- Team player but also able to work using your own initiative
What we can offer – Receptionist
- Onsite parking
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.78 per hour
- Hours of work - Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm (with ½ hour lunch break) & Friday, 8:30am-2:30pm
- Immediate start
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who are currently a Receptionist, Administrator or Secretary may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.