|Salary||£26.5k per year|
Job Title: R&D Technician
Salary: £26,500 + performance bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and individual with a passion for mechanical manufacturing anf fault fainding t to join an expanding engineering business on the edge of the Cotswolds.
This opportunity offers technical variety within the research and development team where you will be developing and testing their existing and next generation products.
In this role you'll be a hands on presence in the Production team, lestablishing efficiency in the assembly process and identifing areas for improcement in the prototpye designs.
- Developing and testing their existing and next generation products
- Collaborate with Design Engineers to develop and document build processes of prototype designs
- Identify manufacturing improvement opportunities to improve assembly process
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for the production team.
- Test prototypes and existing products using hydraulic test rigs.
- Work with the production team to ensure build manuals are applicable to working practice
- Take ownership of the engineering workshop and applying 5S practices
- Communicate with internal stakeholder to ensure project times remain on target
- Understanding of mechanical systems.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to document build processes
- Ability to highlight potential improvement opportunities
- Assembly of complex machinery and systems.
- MIG or TIG Welding experience highly beneficial
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Welders, Mechanical Technicians, Test Technicians, R&D Engineers, Assembly and Test Technicians.