|Salary||£25000 - £26000|
Job Title: R&D Technician
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 + performance bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and individual with a passion for fault finding and product improvement to join an expanding engineering business with a global presence.
This opportunity offers technical variety within the research and development team where you will be developing and testing their existing and next generation products.
- Developing and testing their existing and next generation products
- Collaborate with Design Engineers to develop and document build processes of prototype designs
- Identify manufacturing improvement opportunities to improve assembly process
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for the production team.
- Test prototypes and existing products using hydraulic test rigs.
- Work with the production team to ensure build manuals are applicable to working practice
- Take ownership of the engineering workshop and applying 5S practices
- Communicate with internal stakeholder to ensure project times remain on target
- Understanding of hydraulic systems
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to document build processes
- Ability to highlight potential improvement opportunities
- Assembly of complex machinery and systems.
- MIG or TIG Welding experience highly beneficial
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Welders, Mechanical Technicians, Test Technicians, R&D Engineers, Assembly and Test Technicians.