|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£37000 - £41000|
Aerospace & Defence
My client, a leading manufacturer, ahave an exciting opportunity for an R&D Engineer to join their thriving team in Tewkesbury. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means we'll be looking for the same characteristics in you. The successful R&D Engineer will emerse themself in an in-depth hands-on role contributing to the design, analysis, development, testing and qualification of complex electro-mechanical products
The successful R&D Engineer will possess experience in the following
- Electro-mechanical, Electro-hydraulic or Mechatronic products
- 3D design and 2D drawing creation
- Mathematical modelling (e.g. Excel, MathCAD, MatLab/Simulink, FEA)
- Some knowledge of aerospace materials and their properties
- Awareness of common machining and fabrication processes
- Development of assembly techniques and associated tooling
- Development of qualification test methods
- Compilation of clear and concise analysis and test reports
- Presentation of technical detail to the customer at all levels
- Personal integrity, objectivity and honesty.
This in an opportunity to join an fantastic business with exciting future plans. For further information please send your application today.