|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Up to £35,000
Quality Technician required by hugely successful engineering company which is going through a period of growth. The successful Quality Technician will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing team with first article inspection reports and resolving technical issues as they arise.
Main Duties: Quality Technician
- Reviewing supplier first article inspections and ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any issues.
- Analysing manufacturing data packs and preparing first article inspections.
- Preparing first article inspection reports in accordance with manufacturing processes.
- Identifying and reporting non conformances and areas for improvement.
- Collating first article inspection metrics for use in meetings.
- Supporting with training and continuous improvement activities.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Quality Technician
- A recognised engineering qualification, ideally apprentice trained or equivalent experience.
- Experience of preparing and presenting first article inspection reports in accordance with AS9102.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- A confident communication style with the ability to influence.
- The ability to identify areas for improvement and deliver solutions.
What we can offer - Quality Technician
- Discounts with a range of retailers.
- Company wide bonus scheme.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
If you are already a FAIRS Technician, Quality Techncian , FAIRS Inspector you may also be suitable for this role.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.