|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Up to £35,000
Quality Engineer required by industry leading company, based in Cheltenham. The successful Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the company’s compliance to aerospace standards.
Main Duties: Quality Engineer
- Ensuring compliance to processes and procedures
- Overseeing product inspection and test procedures
- Preparation of First Article Inspection Reports
- Performing compliance audits
- Providing evidence of measurement and monitoring
- Continuous improvement of processes
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Quality Engineer
- A background in a similar role, including auditing to AS9001
- Experience of AS9102 – First Article Inspection Reporting
- Route cause investigation techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of electronic and electrical testing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
For more information please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil and Gas construction and Manufacturing sectors
Candidates who are currently a Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Systems Engineer may be suitable for this positoin.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.