|Salary||£44k per year + car allowance|
Competitive Salary + car allowance
Key Responsibilities – Quality Manager
- Design and implement new quality systems as well as enhance the pre-existing systems.
- Liaising with internal personnel to allow successful completion of 8d/ corrective action reports
- Control the assembly production quality through the rigorous set auditing processes in place
- Ensure that the set quality objectives are met.
Requirements – Quality Manager
- Experience working within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Educated to minimum HNC/ONC
- ILM/NVQ Level 4 Supervisory Management or equivalent
- Ideally have a degree in mechanical or production engineering
- Experience of quality management and improvement processes
For further details, please contact Greg Duffus by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01453 829 520
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.