|Salary||£30000 - £32000|
Quality Control Chargehand
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business on a Double Day Shift. They require a Quality Inspector Chargehand, to perform various inspection tasks whilst supervising all inspectors and undertake any duties outside of core business hours.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector Chargehand who ideally has the following skills:
- Must be fully experienced with inspection and measuring equipment
- Full experience in reading and understanding Engineering drawings
- Previous experience in either goods in, in process, final inspection and programming of CMM
- Must have experience completing quality documentation and non-conformance reports
- Having the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines efficiently
- Being an experienced NDT inspector would be advantageous
- Having previous team leading /chargehand/ supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Must be able to work a double day shift of 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.