|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
I am looking for an experienced Quality Inspector with an Engineering background.
Are you an experienced Quality professional? Are you looking to progress your career and work in an industrious and thriving environment?
My client is a market leader in their field and are looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join their expanding team on a permenant basis to Carry out Central & Goods Inwards Inspection activities. This will include, but is not limited to, product and process audits, supporting ongoing continuous improvement activities throughout the business, development of a team culture within the inspection functions, and across the business on a 3 shift rotation (Earlies, lates and Nights).
The successful candidate for the Quality Inspector vacancy will come from an engineering environment and have experience in the following
- knowledge of ISO9001:2008 (AS9100:2009 experience preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of metrology processes.
- knowledge and experience of CMM systems (VDMIS, Camio).
- Knowledge and experience and ability to read and understand Engineering drawings (including geometric tolerancing).
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative, and able to influence others by demonstrating a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work at pace in a multi-project environment
- Computer literate with an understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Able to obtain a UK SC clearance
The post holder will desirably have, or will be able to develop
- Experience in the use of industrial MRP, MRP-II or ERP tools; ideally Syteline
In return the successful candidate for the Quality Inspector position will receive:
- Competitive salary with excellent shift allowance
- Excellent career progression and ongoing training
- Positive and welcoming working environment
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.