|Salary||£27k - 30k per year|
Type of work: permanent
Working hours: 37 Monday to Friday 7:30 to 16:30 with an early finish on Fridays
Salary: £25000 to £30000 per annum
We are now seeking to recruit a Quality inspector to carry out mechanical inspection of machined parts to ensure they conform to set standards. The appropriate quality inspector will have previous experience in supply quality as well as carrying out manual inspection:
Responsibilities of Quality Inspector:
- First article inspections
- Initial sample inspection
- Patrol Inspection
- Final inspection of machined parts
- Calibration of metrology equipment
- Carry out customer audits.
Requirement of Quality inspector:
- Previous experience in working with similar role
- Manual measuring equipment and CMM operating experiance
- Must be technically competent when liaising with customers.
- Ability to define and implement effective corrective and preventative actions, based on robust design or process changes to implement the necessary changes within the factory.
- Good Attention to details.
If you think this role might be of an interest, please contact Marta Kosno 01453 852 542 and forward your CV to [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.