|Salary||£29k - 33k per year|
Up to £33,000
Quality Inspector required by hugely successful and growing company based in Gloucester. The successful Quality Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards are met on both incoming and outgoing products, utilising a range of inspection tools.
Main Duties: Quality Inspector
- Inspection of complex mechanical parts using a range of inspection tools and equipment.
- Ensuring that incoming and outgoing parts conform to quality standards.
- Managing product conformance with customers’ specifications and designs.
- Reviewing First Article Inspection Reports and completing paperwork.
- Supporting the wider business with product quality issues.
- Ensuring the correct calibration of measuring equipment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Quality Inspector
- A background within a similar Quality Inspector role gained in a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Experience of First Article inspection reporting to AS9102.
- Experience using measuring equipment such as CMM.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
What we can offer: Quality Inspector
- Discounts with a range of retailers.
- Companywide bonus scheme.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.