|Salary||£26000 - £30000|
Role: Quality Inspector
Salary: £26,000 - £ 30,000
Industry: Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
Our client is a leading manufacturer of precision aerospace and automotive components. They are currently looking for a Quality Inspector to join their growing company on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Quality Inspection of machined parts to ISO9100 standards ·
- Goods in Inspection of supplier materials
- CMM programming and operating
- Producing and maintaining inspection documentation accurately
- Maintaining high standards of quality and machining throughout the company
- A background in CNC Machining would be beneficial
- Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
- Career progression
- Free Parking on site
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk