|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£14 - £15|
Job Role: Quality Inspector
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: £14 - £15hr (PAYE)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector to join a company through a busy period.
As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for coordinating and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of the business as well as regular product/component inspection to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Qualification of products (machined components, assembly, test, performance, life etc.).
- Ensure that all manufactured products comply with current working practices
- Root cause analysis of reported problems (customer, supplier, manufacturing).
- Provide meaningful reports on a regular basis and distribute to all managers
- Actively support Company Quality improvement initiatives and seek ways in which to measure them.
- Work to national and international Quality standards.
- Ensure that the Quality policies are maintained and resolve problems at local level.
- Complete inspections on first article and finished components
- Complete and issue inspection reports on first article and finished components
- Experienced in using manual inspection equipment.
- Experience of problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of Manufacturing standards
- Final inspection documentation background
- Practical skills in use of mechanical measurement equipment
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply directly to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Quality Technicians, Inspectors, Quality Managers and more.