|Salary||£24000 - £27000|
Role - Quality Inspector
Location - Stonehouse
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000
I am working on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Inspector to carry out final inspection and goods inwards/lab as required.
- Control and release of final inspection operations
- Final inspection of components to ensure customer specification / drawing requirements are achieved
- In process inspection of customer product
- The correct use of company documentation
- To maintain and check all calibrated equipment within the inspection area.
- Control of inspection equipment
- Part Marking
- Despatch of customer goods
- Control Goods Inwards product on receipt when required
- Amendments of Aventa documentation
- Movement of work to the correct designated areas around the shop floor.
- Keeping your work environment clean and tidy and practising good house keeping
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing.
- Keep Site Head Of Quality informed about site operation and problems
- Follow company health & safety procedures and disciplines
- Follow and comply with company environmental procedures.
- Keep the working environment clean and tidy and practise good housekeeping / 5S Techniques
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- GCSE English / Maths / Science
- General Engineering
- Metrology experience
- MS Office applications
- Thermal spraying experience desirable
- Pension – match contribution from 4% – 10%
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk