Job Title: Quality Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client a leading engineering and manufacturing business located in the Wolverhampton area looking for an experienced Quality Engineer.
What we can offer – Quality Engineer
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance (x6 annual salary)
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, buy/sell holiday option, etc
- Employee discounts
- Sick pay
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
Key Responsibilities – Quality Engineer
- Executes Quality Engineering tasks with limited oversight.
- Articulates, outlines, and enforces quality standards and protocols for manufacturing procedures.
- Offers technical guidance and expertise to cross-functional teams engaged in process enhancement initiatives.
- Offers technical direction to engineers with lesser experience.
- Ensures shipped products align with both internal and external customer specifications.
- Formulates and executes corrective measures.
- Drafts responses for corrective actions as needed.
- Compiles and delivers presentations to customer representatives or facility personnel as necessary.
- Offers technical assistance to both internal and external customers and suppliers when required.
Qualifications & Requirements – Quality Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience, 3 years of experience within manufacturing
- Understanding of measurement system analysis, lean manufacturing and 6 sigma
For more information on this role, please contact Arun Picton on 01453 829769 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected].
Candidates who are currently a Quality Engineer or a Senior Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Quality Technician, Senior Quality Technician, may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.