|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£28000 - £36000|
I am working with a highly respected engineering business near Bristol who are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of existing quality management system accreditations including procedures/quality manual etc. and update where necessary.
- Liaise with key customers to ensure supplier quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
- Liaise with the workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure Client & customer quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
- Manage the Internal & External Audit Programs.
- Manage the NCR process (Internal & External).
- Maintain current MSA process including Gauge R&R.
- Review & develop production methods / processes to improve productivity & reduce cost/lead time.
- Assist specification compliance review at tender and contract stage.
- Reporting on quality measures / issues at senior Management meetings
The ideal person will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Internal & External auditing experience
- Management of on-site and external audits
- Experience of Six Sigma
- The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive salary
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong at email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.