|Salary||£30k - 40k per year|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Job Type: Hybrid, Flexitime
Work Type: Permanent
Hours: 37hrs per week
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Profile – Quality Engineer
Out client operates mainly as a multi-tier provider, in the military and commercial aerospace markets. Using both research and development, to provide innovative, mission specific bespoke technological solutions to their customer’s most complex problems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality superior products to their sector.
Job Role – Quality Engineer
The Quality Assurance function is responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and fulfilment of the companies Quality Policy, which is to comply fully in the conduct of the Company's business with all applicable regulatory and customer required specifications, and to maintain an effective Quality Management System.
Duties – Quality Engineer
• Plan and carry out a schedule of audits and assessments with completion of associated documentation and activities in accordance with the QMS
• Support of any investigations arising from Quality issues through to their documented conclusion, with supporting root cause analysis and solutions to prevent re-occurrence
• Manage completion and effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative measures
• Ensuring Quality measures with associated targets are maintained for QA Compliance
• Support of external Quality audits, assessments and visits by customers and authorities
• Ensuring that regular shop floor checks are performed, reported and any associated issues are effectively resolved
• Support in the coordination and facilitation of timely responses and resolution of quality issues identified
• Assist with the generation of Quality Plans and proposals
• Support in the generation of First Article Reports internally as well as any associated customer facing activities for product verification.
• Support customer or supplier Source Inspection or Delegate Product Review Verification activities
• Facilitation of concession applications and engineering change requests
• Participate in Engineering Design Project reviews and auditing these projects to ensure compliance to internal QMS requirements
Experience/Qualifications – Quality Engineer
• Has a proven range of Quality/Business Improvement experience
• Proven experience working within a quality management system
• Experience with auditing, both internal and supporting external audits
• Knowledge of manufacturing environment and working with a supply chain
Candidates who are currently a Quality Technician, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, QMS Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager or Quality Lead could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.