|Salary||£29000 - £36000|
Quality Engineer required, My client is a premier internationl engineering business based in East Sussex, they require an experienced Quality Engineer to join their quality team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Management of existing quality management system accreditations (AS & ISO9001) including procedures / quality manual etc. and update where necessary.
2. Liaise with key customers to ensure supplier quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
3. Liaise with the workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure Client & customer quality requirements are fully understood and implemented.
4. Manage the Internal & External Audit Programs.
5. Manage the NCR process (Internal & External).
6. Liaise with the other departments to ensure that corrective actions and/or reworks are undertaken, and that actions and/or reports are produced in a timely manner using PPSR’s (Practicle Problem Solving Report – 8D).
7. Review & develop production methods / processes to improve productivity & reduce cost/lead time.
8. Assist specification compliance review at tender and contract stage.
9. Reporting on quality measures / issues at senior Management meetings
10. Ensure that Customer (both internal and external) quality queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
The ideal person will have;
1. Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
2. Internal & External auditing experience
3. Ability to read BS308 drawings.
4. Experience of Six Sigma
5. Knowledge of machining, assembly operations, gauging, SPC, APQP, and quality assurance systems (ISO 9001, AS9100).
6. Understanding of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
7.Ability to work on own initiative, be creative and ensure that instructions are carries out exactly and efficiently by other departments.
8. ONC or C&G in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualifications
Benefits for working for this company include:
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.