|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£33k - 36k per year + Package|
1 year fixed term contract
Factory manufacturing and validation support
Direct Report To: Quality Team Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Client: Consumer healthcare and FMCG solutions on a Global scale
Rewards? £32k - £36k Band awesome Package
Working within the site quality team, in this newly created role and due to expansion, you’ll do challenging work, everyday!
At the heart of an operational technical team; a team that values quality and product innovation.
Our client is a growing, global organization expanding through £MM site investment.
This is a diverse and challenging role, promoting product quality improvements, compliance& validation and efficiency improvement projects & new product introductions, to improve product quality.
You will play a key role to improve people’s lives and develop cutting edge healthcare solutions.
Your new challenge!
- Measuring and monitoring of performance against agreed KPI's including collating and sharing of information/data
- Facilitate risk assessments (PFMEA/FMEA) to assist in improving both product and processes
- QA lead on CAPA projects, ensuring product/process improvements are executed
- Support the change control process ensuring compliance with ISO/Corporate guidelines and championing process improvements
- Support quality assurance improvement activities by evaluating products, processes, and data to develop control or improvement strategies intended to improve the customer’s experience
- Participate in the development and maintenance of product risk
- Develops and review risk assessments and risk strategies, validation management
- Able to effectively use risk assessment tools like FMEAs and FTAs
Is this you?
- Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of ISO9001/13485/ or equivalent standards
- Experience of FMEA/PFMEA an advantage
- Experience with Quality Improvement Tools (5 Why/pareto analysis)
- Experience of CAPA processes & problem solving within Process/Product Improvement
- Work independently and with project teams to develop design control deliverables including quality plans, manufacturing & inspection documentation
- Experience in a Quality Engineering role at an engineering, regulated pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer
- Quality Auditor experience
- Validation experience , factory experience, process and equipment validation
- Proficient in the knowledge of applicable Quality System Regulations and ISO quality requirements
- QA, Manufacturing, Validation, Change Control, and Design Control processes
would suit applicants from pharmaceutical, FMCG, medical and related regulated industries such as automotive and aerospace, Manufacturing, FMEA, quality engineer, quality officer, validation engineer
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.