|Salary||£20000 - £22000|
£20,000 - £22,000
Our client are a growing manufacturer seeking a quality controller to join them, this will primarily be based at their Penryn site. A background within quality and manufacturing will be essential.
- New product introduction support, including FAIR Inspection to AS9102 and PPAP Submissions
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Calibration of measuring equipment used for inspection and testing
- Investigating and problem-solving product or production issues including 8D Corrective & Preventative Action.
- Guide and support the production team on quality control issues and inspection methods.
- Comprehensive record keeping and reporting
- Supporting process improvement implementation
- Updating and reporting on role specific KPI’s
- Maintaining the continuous flow of product through the quality department ensuring on-time delivery targets are achieved.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Fully compliant with health and safety guidelines, it is at the forefront of our business.
- Flexible, able to cover 2 sites in order to support the function, albeit primarily based at our Penryn site.
- Problem solver, with a desire to create long term solutions.
- Ability to assimilate with various teams (Operations, HSEQ and Planning).
- Appetite for development and to develop others.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and adapt to the environment.
- Confident IT user, especially Microsoft suite.
- Eye for detail, only accepting the right first time approach.
- Strong skills in maths & science.
- Able to adopt and demonstrate the company’s core values.
- Qualification in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in quality control, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience using QA software tools and processes.
If you have any further questions about the role please contact Andy Haddon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01453 796617