Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
What we can offer – Quality Assurance Engineer
- 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension starting at 6%.
- Employee Share Option.
Job Overview – Quality Assurance Engineer
Our leading aerospace client based in Wolverhampton are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team in at their state-of-the-art facility.
Key Responsibilities - Quality Assurance Engineer
- Developing inspection plans for production and development for multiple business sections.
- Plan, develop, implement, and administrate cost effective Quality Programs.
- Assure all quality related issues for complex programs are being complied to.
- Conducting a number of non-routine technical tasks using a range of analytical techniques.
- Perform training for a number of quality related areas to functional groups within the business.
- Provide assistance to the engineering teams in the resolution of fabrication and other engineering related problems.
- Providing failure and root cause analysis to implement a correction process using technical and analytical knowledge.
Key Experience & Requirements – Quality Assurance Engineer
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an aerospace, manufacturing or quality related position.
- AS/EN9100:2018 and Regulatory requirements knowledge is beneficial.
For more information about this role, please contact Ben Dawson on 01453 829522 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected].
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.