|Salary||£27000 - £35000|
My client are looking for an experienced QHSE Engineer who is looking to establish themselves within a well-reknowned company.
Maintaining and monitoring of all aspects of the company’s integrated management system, incorporating quality, health & safety and environment.
Proactively developing the management system to maintain and improve its performance.
Assisting the Quality Manager in the maintenance and development of the management systems in order to retain certification and utilise it as a means of continuous improvement.
- To assist the Quality Manager in maintaining the management systems of the company e.g. by identifying trends in non-conformances, performing audits and supplier assessments.
- Preparation of Non-conformance Reports.
- Maintain calibration records.
- Liaise with outside inspectors and auditors
- Manage and develop Company Instructions
- Review NDT and inspection reports
- Create Inspection reports
- Carry out Internal and Supplier audits.
- Assist with Customer Audits.
- Maintain the “Quality Controlled Forms” system
- Update standards
- Housekeeping of Company systems
- Adding new tools onto Progress Plus
- Monitor shop floor activities.
- To verify traceability of components is maintained throughout all manufacturing and inspection operations.
- Record returned and reworked items on non-conformances.
- Review and agree personal development objectives annually with your line manager.
- Carry out shop/station audits
- Assist the inspectors if they require further information to check conformance
- Carry out tool calibration