|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£350 - 450 per day|
Job Title: Interim QA Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Kent
Rate: £350/day - £450/day
Profile – Interim QA Manager
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century. They are currently seeking an Interim QA Manager to be part of the Operations Team at a key facility.
Job Role – Interim QA Manager
To drive the quality vision for site, championing product safety, quality and legality, whilst engaging with the Operations Teams to improve standards and output through best practice performance.
Duties – Interim QA Manager
• Managing the end-to-end quality process
• Leading the Quality agenda on site with a strong and experienced Quality Team
• Managing retention samples and isolated materials
• Owning and managing outputs from internal and external audits
• Leading Continuous Improvement projects for quality
• Reduce complaints, cost and waste
Experience/Qualifications – Interim QA Manager
• Experience working in Food Manufacturing Environment
• GMP Audits
• Internal / QMS Audits
• Environmental Swabbing
• High Risk Material Work
Candidates who are currently a Quality Manager, Auditor, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Specialist and QA Engineer could be suitable for this position.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.