|Salary||£12 - £12|
Our successful client has a vacancy for a QA Auditor / Lab Technician in the Wallingford area.
You would be working on the night shift and in a clean and friendly environment.
Management of allocated Quality Auditor tasks on shift to ensure the required quality standards are maintained for all finished product, packaging and ingredients.Conduct the required testing requirements of the QA Laboratory to ensure required quality standards are maintained including to checking of honey batches & sauces & syrup production for the morning shift
- Inspection and sign off of Returned product
- Ensure that all laboratory samples (Raw honey and other ingredients; in-process samples and packed products) are analysed accurately and in a timely manner
- Carry out routine maintenance, calibration, and calibration checks on all laboratory equipment
- Monitor the receipt of test samples into the laboratory, ensuring that all relevant details are recorded
- Review all results against specifications before entering them into the laboratory result spread sheets
- Review results reported from suppliers or external laboratories and enter data into the relevant spreadsheet
- Out of specification or unusual results actioned according to documented procedures
- Clear and prompt communication of all quality issue Via escalation procedure to the wider team as well as others on the night shift
- Health & safety
- Food safety and HACCP
- Laboratory experience (2yr) in a QA/production environment
- Experience in equipment calibration and maintenance
- Organisational skills
- Numeracy/data accuracy
- Prioritising and decision making
- Strong Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Continuous improvement and problem solving
- Computer literate (e-mail, Basic Microsoft Excel, Basic Microsoft Word, Amazon)
- ASPIRE Values & behaviours: Aim High; Support Others; Pride; Innovation; Recognition; Environmentally Conscious.
If this position appeals to you and you qualify for the role please apply now.