|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
Up to £25,000
Purchasing Assistant required by industry leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham.
- Raising purchase orders and chasing outstanding order acknowledgements.
- Contacting suppliers with request for quotation .
- Expediting overdue orders, to ensure the supply of parts for production.
- Maintaining records and producing reports.
- Responsible for the return of faulty products to suppliers.
- Use of the ERP system to record stock levels.
- Setting up of new suppliers on company systems and ensuring compliance.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong administration background, ideally gained in a purchasing or equivalent environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- The ability to resolve problems efficiently.
- Able to work well as part of a team.