|Salary||£11 - £11|
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Type: 3 month contract
My client, a manufacturer of bespoke products is currently recruiting for a purchasing assistant to join them on a contract basis, with a possibility of extension.
You will be responsible for supporting the purchasing department with the purchasing and supply of product components. You will also carry out all duties associated with supply chain including liaising with external suppliers in respect of new orders for new products/components or repeat orders.
• Monitoring stock levels to suit customer service policy
• Placing and chasing orders with UK and overseas suppliers
• Communicating with our third party assembly company with regards to deliveries, stock (raw and finished) and work orders
• Arrange collection with couriers for UK and International delivery
• Supporting monthly stock checks
• Keeping the system updated and chasing any orders
• Maintaining good relationships with suppliers.
• Raise routine Purchase Orders, amendments and check acknowledgements