|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
Role: Junior Buyer
Employment: 6 Month contract (Temp)
Remuneration: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and motivated individual with strong Administration background to explore the world of Procurement and Buying.
You will be supporting a small team of procurement professionals in a prominent manufacturing business and will bring with you; excellent administrative experience and a desire to succeed in procurement.
- Processing purchase orders in line with MRP suggestions.
- Processing purchase orders in line with outsourcing requirements.
- Expediting suppliers to meet deadlines
- Processing purchase orders for non-inventory items.
- Liaise closely with QA to manage supplier performance and identify opportunities to improve.
- Liaise with suppliers to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Update stakeholders of any expected impacts to delivery schedules.
- A Levels or higher
- Working knowledge of a Purchasing / Planning environment would be an advantage but not absolutely essential
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Buyers, Administrators, Procurement Specialists, Purchasing Assistants, Purchasing administrators and more.