|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
- Job Title: Purchase Order Co-ordinator
- Job Type: Temporary possible temp to perm.
- Contract Length: 3 months ongoing
- Client: Global market leader, instantly recognisable brand
- Location: Wakefield Pontefract area
- We have an opportunity with a global retail market leader.
- £25 – 30k Band target
- 8.00am – 16.00pm Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will be required to process Purchase Orders and reconcile all invoice discrepancies , while co-ordinating with Expenses Payable department.
You will also be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of the site supplies & maintenance budget.
As the purchase order co-ordinator, your main responsibilities would include:
• Ensure POs are raised to avoid business critical supply issues and communicate the status of these orders
•Resolve all invoice discrepancies whilst co-ordinating with Head Office
•Work closely with Supplies to ascertain supplies inventory status and re-order levels
• Maintain and monitor site budget closely to allow early identification and highlighting of risks
•Identify and source products and vendors for Processing Centre requirements in liaison with site Management
•Progress Purchase Order delivery dates with vendors
Attend monthly meetings with line manager and maintenance co-ordinator to communicate status of budget.
•Liaise with Global Sourcing & Procurement with their requests for information needed for sourcing products and raising tenders etc
•Add all Purchase Order information to Budget Log
Skills, knowledge and experience: Purchase Order Co-ordinator
•Organisational, communication, negotiating and analytical skills are required
• Must be detail orientated
• Experienced in raising & receipting orders on Oracle would be ideal not essential
• Good knowledge and use of Word and Excel
• Excellent customer service skills are required along with an adaptable and flexible attitude
•Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain relationships with people on all levels
What we can offer – Purchase Order Co-ordinator
•Freedom and autonomy to succeed
•Excellent SLT support structure
- Fast paced environment but supportive
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on 0113 2123519 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a purchasing assistant, purchase ledger clerk, purchase order processer, PO co-Ordinator, purchasing administrator may be suitable for this position, buying assistant.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.