|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
Pump Field Service Engineer
Role: Pump Field Service Engineer
Location: UK wide Travel
Industry: Process Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
Remuneration: £30000 - £33,000 basic with OTE £40,000-£45,000
Due to continued high demand in their sector, my high profile client is now seeking to add an additional Pump Field Service Engineer to join the team in the service and maintenance of industrial systems.
You can expect to be primarily field based with work spanning the UK, however will be working with an experienced engineer in the first instance.
The role holder will be expected to have excellent experience working with pumps and rotating equipment with a strong mechanical bias
- Installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of pumps and rotating equipment.
- Reactive and Preventative field work
- Liaise with project teams and management relating to service maintenance activities
- Prepare, review and approve work packs for service activity
- Undertake client equipment inspections and repairs, including but not limited to:
- Mechanical completion checks
- Function/loop checks
- Technical Reporting
- Leak testing/pressure testing
- Provide after sales services including inspections, spares, advice/recommendations
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Process, Industrial and Production Technologies experience
- Experience working with pumps, rotating agitators, mixers or related components
- Mechanical installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance experience
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Service Technicians, Service Engineers, Pump Engineers, Field Engineers, Water Services Engineers and Maintenance Engineers.