|£60k - 70k per year + £6k car 20% Bonus
Project Manager - Engineering
- Job Role: Engineering Project Manager - onsite
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Shropshire area, onsite
- Package: £60 – 70k Target Band
- £6,600 car
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Family health package
- Up to £85k Package all in!
Client: category market leader in FMCG Manufacturing with factories and facilities all over the world.
Category Strategic Group Projects function with local site responsibility
You will help deliver world-class engineering CAPEX AND Asset improvement projects and business change cost savings projects.
Reporting to the Head of Divisional Projects, you will take ownership and accountability for the design, delivery, commissioning/installation of a variety of projects across the business.
Our client is a renowned category leader in FMCG Manufacturing, committed to Manufacturing Excellence. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none! Business potential is excellent, with extensive capital investment.
Key Responsibilities – Engineering Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget! You will cover suppliers’ selection financial control and customer acceptance. You will own factory equipment and structures including packaging, processing, and utilities
- Design & installation of new/upgrades to process / packaging equipment
- Application of modern project management principles
- Delivery of projects to time, cost, quality, and safety plans
- Support the achievement of productivity and efficiency improvement targets
- You will have complete autonomy to deliver pragmatic, value-engineered projects to cost and time specifications
- You will coach, mentor, and develop your multi-functional teams of engineers and designers/contractors to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- The projects will cover factory equipment including packaging, processing, and site activities
- You will lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start-up, supplier selection, feasibility and justification analysis, equipment commissioning and validation and FAT
Qualifications and Requirements – Engineering Project Manager
- Graduate calibre within an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)
- Previous experience in an engineering Project Management role
- Experience with CAPEX investments - DELIVERY
- Practical application of continuous improvement methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of engineering standards, compliancea nd controls
- Experience working in a complex time sensitive, industrial manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in the delivery of multi-million complex projects
- The ideal candidate will be a methodical and detailed worker, extremely achievement and career-focused
- Planning engineering works to minimize the impact on production operations
What we can offer – Project Manager - Engineering
- Work at a world-class, award-winning sites
- Hybrid working potential but mainly onsite
- Global progression opportunities
- Company discount
- Exposure to a global family of employees
- Ongoing challenge, training, and development
- Excellent benefits package
You will join a thriving, growing and secure manufacturing business with a good pension, bonus, and life assurance with ongoing career development and progression opportunities.
Candidates who are currently a Group Project Engineer, CAPEX Manager, Investment Manager, Business Transformation Project Manager Group Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Engineering Manager, and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
Techsearch is an employment agency that has been connecting businesses with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialize in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.