We are currently working with a fantastic Gloucestershire based client offering bespoke electronic aerospace solutions. With a growing workload they are looking to hire an experience Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis with experience of both hardware and software development. The ideal Project Manager will have previous experience in overseeing multiple high value projects simultaneously.
Supported by a team of talented engineers the successful Project Manager will have experience of the following:
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Eperience of aerospace projects (civil and military)
- Awareness of DO-254 and DO-178C requirements for hardware and software development
- Understanding of ITAR compliance requirements
- Competent with Microsoft Project, Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident in presenting to/liaising with Tier 1 suppliers and their customers
- Exposure to Oil & Gas, Automotive, EV industries would be beneficial
The Project Manager will ideally have a degree educated background alongside experience in similar technical management style positions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business working on some really exciting projects. For further detail apply now or contact Tobias at Omega on 01453 852 552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org