|Salary||£44000 - £47000|
My client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Gloucestershire, are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join their thriving engineering function. Working on several concurrent projects, the successfull project engineer will provide a technical focal point for internal and external stakeholders into engineering changes related to design, materials, processes and more. Furthermore they will be an analytical thinker with an affinity for problem solving.
Main Duties - Project Engineer
- Communicate and work with suppliers pre-production
- Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) project design
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project goals
- Responsible for the technical oversight of projects
- Ensuring that the scope of projects are understood along with all of the deliverables.
- Communicate technical information to multidiscipline engineering teams.
- Project Management including planning, resourcing and monitoring as well as risk management.
- Support the demands of Commercial and Military Aircraft businesses
Skills and Background - Project Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical, Systems or Aerospace Engineering.
- Project management/leadership experience
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) and NPI Processes.
- Experience working from design conception through development.
- Experience using industry standard tools: PFMEA, DFMEA, PPAP, APQP
Due to the nature of this role there should be a willingness to travel nationally and internationally.