Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Hybrid
Work Type: Permanent
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Profile – Project Manager
Our client is a leading defence organisation who design/develop and manufacture complex systems for use in the marine and defence sectors globally. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with an internationally renowned brand providing superior products to their clients.
Job Role – Project Manager
Reporting to the Head of Project Management the Project Manager shall control development and production programmes from bid stage to final delivery to customers.
Duties –Project Manager
• Relationship management with customers to ensure the finished product meets the customer requirements.
• Management of areas at risk in programme execution and implementation of measures to reduce these.
• Stakeholder communication with all other departments within company and sub-contractors, to ensure efficient development and production of equipment.
• Reporting of project progress and financial status of programmes managed on a monthly basis.
• Prepare financial data for presentation on a monthly basis to the board of directors and other senior members of staff.
• Export compliance for equipment being delivered in accordance with appropriate guidelines.
• Assist Sales and Marketing in the preparation of bids for programmes requiring customer funded development work.
• Estimate programme management costs for inclusion in bids.
• Monitor programme progress against programme plan and programme spend against budget.
• Report programme progress and financial status on a monthly basis.
• Liaise with customer as necessary during programme execution. Organise meetings with customer and report programme progress to customer as required by contract.
Experience/Qualifications – Project Manager
• HND or Degree qualified in project management discipline or equivalent experience.
• Experience managing project from cradle to grave.
Candidates who are currently a Project Manager, Programme Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Lead, Senior Project Manager, Systems Engineer, Engineering Manager and Electronics Engineer could be suitable for this role.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.