|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
Salary £25K to £30K
Gloucester (close to J10 M5)
The company provides infrastructure solutions which encompass backup, archive, high availability, storage, compute and networking. They harness leading global vendors to independently architect end-to-end solutions to help business manage and be assured of their data. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager with Sales Support experience to join their expanding team in Gloucester. We expect the candidate to be responsible for supporting the end-to-end lifecycle of project and hardware implementation. The candidate will be required to deliver several internal and external projects simultaneously, help to develop the PMO structure, processes, and procedures.
The candidate will be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of the project, working with the Account Managers to coordinate hardware delivery for projects and single sales, working with the PMO Manager to ensure successful implementation and the Service Desk to enable the client to be onboarded into BAU support.
The candidate will also be responsible for supporting a series of internal business improvement projects such as a new HR system, Citrix implementation, as well as Mimecast and password management projects.
A high level of attention to detail and desire to improve processes is essential for this role, as is knowledge of a PMO and project lifecycle. Experience supporting multiple projects streams is desirable. Training can be provided.
2. Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with the Account Managers to coordinate the delivery of hardware and licenses to clients for projects.
- Placing orders with distributors and tracking the order through to completion.
- Working with the PMO Manager to develop the project function and, where necessary, business processes and procedures.
- Assist in the delivery of projects, helping to ensure they are successfully handed over to any business-as-usual operations as required.
- Ensuring the project teams are, focused on the right tasks, aware of their specific timescales.
- Assist with tracking risks, issues, actions, and where necessary, budget, accurately during the lifecycle of projects.
- Ensure all resources required for project(s) are proactively scheduled with the support of the Project Manager.
- Ensure any 3rd party relationships required to deliver projects are managed effectively.
- Assist in the creation of project documentation including (but not limited to) the project plans, RAID log, RACI matrix, closure, and handover.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Attend client meetings with the project team as required.
- Comply with all company and ISO policies, audit, and legal requirements such as Health & Safety, Data Protection Act, etc.
- PMO and project lifecycle knowledge essential
- Sales support experience essential
- Experience supporting multiple projects desirable
- MSP experience desirable
- PRINCE2 knowledge desirable
- AgilePM knowledge desirable
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 knowledge desirable
- ITIL knowledge desirable
- For more information about the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794