|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
Project Manager required by leading engineering company based in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of delivery of complex projects at client's sites across the UK whilst managing a team of project engineers.
- Following up leads and enquiries, producing quotes and securing projects.
- Managing projects through to successful completion.
- Overseeing the project from design, installation manufacturing and assembly.
- Scheduling of work.
- Sourcing of tools and equipment.
- Building and maintaining business relationships.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a Project Manager Role.
- Educated to HND level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience of electrical design installation and commissioning.
- A background in purchasing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.