|Salary||£45000 - £50000|
Project Engineer - Supply Chain Engineering
Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle and Excellent Benefits
My client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in the West Midlands, are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with a Supply Chain Engineering focus. The successful Project Engineer will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Communicate and work with suppliers pre-production
- Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) project design
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project goals
- Responsible for the technical oversight of projects
- Ensuring that the scope of projects are understood along with all of the deliverables.
- Communicate technical information to multidiscipline engineering teams.
- Project Management including planning, resourcing and monitoring as well as risk management.
- Support the demands of Commercial and Military Aircraft businesses
Skills and Background:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Project management/leadership experience
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) and NPI Processes.
- Experience working from design conception through development.
Due to the nature of this role there should be a willingness to travel nationally and internationally.