|Salary||£45000 - £50000|
Role: Project Engineer – Supply Chain
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in aerospace and defence are offering the successful candidate a stable and lucrative career within their business. They are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work on the design, development, qualification and sustaining of Flight Controls and Actuation systems.
- Communicate and work with suppliers pre-production
- Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) project design
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project goals
- Responsible for the technical oversight of projects
- Ensuring that the scope of projects are understood along with all of the deliverables.
- Communicate technical information to multidiscipline engineering teams.
- Project Management including planning, resourcing and monitoring as well as risk management.
- Support the demands of Commercial and Military Aircraft businesses.
- Provide technical project management.
- Provide technical briefs to internal/external suppliers and customers.
- Manage the technical baseline.
Skills and Background:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) and NPI Processes.
- Experience of leading high value technical projects.
- Ability to work with and lead a multi-disciplined technical project team.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes internationally.
- Experience using indusrty standard tools such as DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Experience working from design conception through development.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 852 563.