|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
Role: Project Engineer - Electronics
Industry: Electronics, Engineering
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and innovative Project Engineer to work within a thriving business on developing and bringing to the market a range of electronic hardware systems.
You will need to be driven by Electronic R&D and be a real problem solver whilst at the same time having a strong project management background.
This position has broad scope including managing specific projects, preparing business cases and supporting product development/new product integration.
- Manage projects according to criteria
- Provide Technical sales support to sales staff
- Interaction with certain customers/suppliers as is seen fit.
- Discuss, create & contribute to requirements of design/development specifications
- Test prototypes and remain involved through their progression
- Run design review meetings with internal and external design resources
- Review upgrades of Software and make recommendations
- Support new and old product supporting architecture / literature creation of and maintenance of (BOM/ drawings / tech literature)
- Contribute to Production planning meetings where appropriate
- Degree educated in electrical & electronic Engineering or similar.
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving capacity
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Electronic Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Managers, Electronic Designers, Project Engineers, R&D Engineers and more.