|Salary||£40k - 55k per year|
Role: Project Engineer (Automation)
Industry: Engineering / Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established manufacturer of high-end bespoke machinery in Gloucester.
You will ideally have strong customer facing skills within the automation sector and be familiar leading multiple projects simultaneously through to commissioning phase.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading businesses in the FMCG, Automotive and packaging industries and make a notable impact on the business moving forwward.
- Providing the first point of contact for your customer.
- Overseeing mechanical aspects of automation projects
- Ensuring project performance of your projects from both a financial and timings perspective.
- Regular site and supplier visits.
- Technical support to the design, sales and proposal teams.
- Support the preparation of technical documentation.
- Support the implementation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
- Experience in an automation or special purpose machinery environment
- Capable of overing multiple high value projects in sync.
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Experience in 2D / 3D CAD design.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Design Engineers, Project leads, Proposals Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.