|Salary||£0 per year|
Role: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established manufacturer of high-end bespoke machinery in the Gloucestershire area.
You will ideally have strong customer facing skills and be familiar leading multiple projects simultaneously, preferably within an automation setting. In this position you’ll be exposed to some of the largest names in the industry.
- Providing the first point of contact for your customer.
- Overseeing mechanical aspects of automation projects
- Ensuring project performance of your projects from both a financial and timings perspective.
- Regular site and supplier visits.
- Technical support to the design, sales and proposal teams.
- Support the preparation of technical documentation including CE.
- Support the implementation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
- Ensuring conformance to all current UK and foreign standards (when applicable).
- Experience in an automation or special purpose machinery environment
- Capable of overing multiple high value projects in sync.
- Strong customer facing experience
- Experience in 2D / 3D CAD design.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Design Engineers, Project leads, Proposals Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and more.