|Salary||£33000 - £36000|
Role: Project Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work within a growing business on some technical projects for a range of industries including Oil and Gas and Industrial Engineering.
This is a permanent position, where you will be looking to join a growing team to help achieve the business goals alongside your personal aspirations.
- Direct all aspects of design and production of custom-built equipment.
- Raising of purchase order specifications and BOM’s managing project costs.
- Raising technical specifications for both mechanical and E&I and all necessary supporting items.
- Working with the design office to produce required technical drawings
- Assist in the scheduling and monitoring of timescales.
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure technical requirements are met and adhered to.
- Understanding and complying with regulatory processes (e.g. ATEX, PED)
- Control the manufacture of special purpose equipment and liaising with outside vendors.
- Arranging Third Party Inspectors where applicable.
- Production of technical documentation required for regulatory and client’s requirements.
- Understanding of material specifications (Mechanical) – preferably ASME/ANSI
- Understanding of IEC standards (E&I).
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Design Engineers and Technical Engineers.