|Salary||£36000 - £38000|
£36,000 - £38,000
Project Engineer required by leading engineering company specialising in automated systems and integration, based in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for the delivery of projects at client sites across the UK.
- Preparing and issuing of quotes
- Working closely with the design team
- Supporting with site installation and manufacturing
- Ensuring that projects are completed within agreed timescales
- Maintaining and calibrating equipment
- Supporting contractors and engineers with installation test and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Electrical Engineering qualifications (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Significant experience in electrical design and installation
- Experience of testing and commissioning of electrical controls
- 18th Edition
- The ability to work well as part of team
- Full UK Driving Licence